Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cosco Diaper Pail What Diaper Pail Do You Use For Cloth Diapers?

What diaper pail do you use for cloth diapers? - cosco diaper pail

I have cloth diapers only 8 months. I use a helicopter Cosco bucket with a range of cloth diapers inside. This worked well when their coats are much smaller, but now fills the bucket long before I am ready to wash my diapers.

I know that many families can use a trash can 13 gallons, but will remain in the smell?

What used diaper pail? I fear that diaper pail for layers of paper have an opening too small for my confinement. Also, I do not think using any kind of coating or a disposable bag for the diaper pail.

4 comments:

wetsaway said...

I am an adult, the diapers 24 / 7 to bear due to illness. Personally, I use a standard bucket with 13 liters of food waste with a high cover to cover. It is large enough to contain the layers that I think of him. No inner lining that water to help with a little white vinegar and a little detergent smells. If you are not rinse the diapers in the first place, but only in the wet and smells bad.

If you could find a way to put a stamp on the lid of the garbage all the odors should be stopped. White vinegar helps kill bacteria that cause odors.

I hope this has helped you.

Good luck.

Audra said...

Hello, I am the same container for classes in each of our 2 bathrooms and a large silver garbage can be removed to insert a sort of spoon and a not-to-open lid. I use a washable liner Bummis in each cube. Buckets made several comments, it's dirty DIPES go faster. The smell is very good as the covers are completely closed and there are even better if a few drops of tea tree or lavender oil is.
Good luck! And congratulations to the fabric refuge!

CLICK 2 $AVE! said...

Have you rash Campo? We use disposable diapers. However, most similar to the opening big enough for diapers. And you can use any garbage bag with him. However, it is preferable to keep odors. It helps, but not completely sealed

Heather R said...

We have one of those plastic boxes that people are buying Christmas decorations in. We have 26 gallons, I think.

Post a Comment