Sunday, December 13, 2009

Index Of Nudity Jpg Warning Page Index.html File - How To Make It?

Warning page index.html file - how to make it? - index of nudity jpg

Site staff, on page disclaimer for adults?
I am a personal website that I want to warn adults on my website. I do not want nudity, but it can interfere jokes and want to warn visitors before entering.

I know I have something to do with the index file and you have to use a script.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; html>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; head>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; title> Age verification systems \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / title>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / head>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; body style = "font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt; text-align: center">
This website contains adult material!
Please indicate if you have more than 18 years, \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; br>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt a href = "link-to-My-Site-GOES-HERE"> Intro \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / ...
or
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt a href = "http://www.google.com"> Quit \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt; / a>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / body>
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt; / html>

My question?
I have the above script file index.html in my first time and I it was not possible a new file named index2.html my homepage. But if I the chance to move into an error page instead of my website. In the section \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ marked u0026lt a href = "LINK-TO-My-Site-GOES-HERE "> I went to" How can I index2.html work http://www.mysite.com/index2.html seconds?

Soholaunch I (which I think uses PHP) My Site Builder. Thanks for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment