Saturday, December 12, 2009

Twisted Colon Is There A Way To Un Twist A Colon?

Is there a way to un twist a colon? - twisted colon

I suffered from IBS (irritable bowel) for at least 38 years. I've always said that the IBS was caused by stress. Just yesterday, I had my colonoscopy and last name. The doctor discovered that my "colon seriously twisted" his words not mine. This means that IBS is the cause for all the tight corners in my colon. Or maybe I'm just stupid, but I've always said that if a doctor has a medical problem that their responsibility to seek all possible ways to resolve the problem see if you are a paying customer. Well, the doctor told me to eat more fiber, and gave me information sheets on how to eat more dietary fiber. Granted, these are the same as MD, I was diagnosed with IBS. Surely he must know as a hindrance. How can someone who can do anything about it? Modern technology has come a long way, there's really no way to hack my intestines as possible, even if it means that an operation?

0 comments:

Post a Comment