Thursday, December 24, 2009

Pearl Decorations I Am Planning A Reception For My Parents 30th Wedding Anniversary, Where Can I Find Decorations For It?

I am planning a reception for my parents 30th wedding anniversary, where can I find decorations for it? - pearl decorations

I searched and searched for places to buy decorations 30th Wedding day, but I think it's only in the United Kingdom. I use anything for birthdays, there's really no way they want to change for more anniversary. If you have many things can be up to 30 found, I would like to go together with the solid colors "Pearl", for it is 30th In this moment I am an album of his 30 years together, so I want everything to be perfect. Let me know your ideas, suggestions, etc., you must. Thanks in advance!

0 comments:

Post a Comment