Saturday, January 16, 2010

Bladder Cyst Symptoms Unknown Medical Condition, Possibly Gall Bladder Issues?

Unknown medical condition, possibly gall bladder issues? - bladder cyst symptoms

On 30 December I went to the emergency room in extreme pain because he. It all started just under my right rib cage, wrapped around the coast and went to my back in my right shoulder blade. It also gives me nausea. All I said was "classic symptoms of gall bladder.

It abdominal ultrasound with normal results. The blood was overall implementation of the CDC and the study of liver function, and those who were normal. I had my lower rt, an ultrasound. Results of the stomach (I am prone to ovarian cysts, painful), but still perfectly normal.

I noticed that the increase in pain after eating, especially spicy foods, am still a "classic symptoms of gall bladder. I am so frustrated with my doctors. When I say again," should have no pain, I can too lose. To hear something is definitely wrong, and I'm tired of dealing with pain.

Are there other tests, X-rays, blood panels, etc. can be used to rule out or find the problem of the gallbladder? Is it my gallbladder?

4 comments:

Janegal said...

Jessica, when I finally got my gall bladder attack, ran 104 * -105 * fever. I was so sick, and I went in and out of consciousness. Instead had small cuts in its current form, actually go through the stomach. I am so grateful. As the daughter Pooch, which leads the tube that was out of the gallbladder are so small to be seen and caused surgery to have a little more. However, it went smoothly. I had a good doctor who was not wit, and the surgeon very well. I suggest you push for better detection. It really sounds like gallbladder, but your doctor is your best source for diagnosis. Do not depend on the diagnosis more than look to their doctor may be ignored. Hope you feel better soon.

jackie_j... said...

Sounds like the gall bladder and I know how frustrated he is. Took my doctors know about 3 months, he should have taken from me. Here is a list of procedures for their gall bladder.

Gallbladder problems can be diagnosed through various tests. These include:

May indicate liver function tests (LFT), blood tests, which are symptoms of diseases of the gallbladder.
An examination of the blood amylase and lipase in search of an inflammation of the pancreas. The enzymes amylase and lipase is produced by the pancreas.
A complete blood count (CBC), the limits of the different types of blood cells studied, including white blood cells. A high number of white blood cell count can indicate an infection.
The use of ultrasonic testing, sound waves, in order to use the image of the abdominal organs with the gallbladder.
A normal X-ray, the signs of diseases of the gallbladder, as can show gallstones.
A computed tomography (CT) X-ray images built from the abdominal organs.
A scan. In this test, a radioactive materialRial called hydroxy iminodiacetic acid (HIDA) is injected into the patient. The radioactive material is absorbed by the gallbladder and gallbladder function measured. This test is also called cholescintigraphy.
Used magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP), the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to create detailed images.
Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP), a procedure by a tube into the neck of the patient's stomach, and then into the small intestine. Dye was injected, and the channels of the gallbladder, liver and pancreas can be seen on the radiograph.

pooch said...

Jessica has a daughter who was exactly like its description. They had the same tests and ultra sounds, everything you have done? After the surgery (gallbladder) took a tube of the gall bladder was abnormally low with a scar on her and the gall bladder, said the Commerce Ministry could not be seen by X-rays or ultrasound.

Missy said...

I had my gallbladder out, I thought I had a heart attack was so bad. I tested for over 2 months and found nothing. I started a fever and was so weak, the day my children's education. Infection had spread to other organs in me. 3 weeks I was in hospital fever 2 weeks. after surgery was my doctor, my friend and I was the person, the second person who is diagnosed, a person was killed and was not as bad as mine. She even visited the house.

Post a Comment