Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Butalbital Cephadyn Can I Safely Take Cephadyn With Lortab?

Can I safely take Cephadyn with Lortab? - butalbital cephadyn

When I went to the doctor last week he was gone, and a nurse of all prescriptions changed my headaches. They prescribed me Lortab 10/500 tablets and Cephadyn. I will take them together and I'm kind of scared. Has anyone any idea whether it is a safe combination? Cephadyn is Butalbital / APAP Lortab and Hydrocodone / APAP. I have lots of information about the fear Cephadyn but not whether it is a dangerous combination. Chronic headaches are not fun, but I prefer to the outcome of this combination of prescription before you know it. My pharmacy is closed Friday and will open only on Tuesday and the doctor has told me anything over the phone, I must come and pay another $ 100 if it is safe or not .. Anyone see? Thank you very much!

1 comments:

♥i.heart... said...

Personally, I have to call and ask the pharmacist. It only takes a few minutes and is one of the jobs that exist. Whenever I change a medication, I always ask my pharmacist about possible side effects and if I play with my other medications or if I disconnect the room.
If after talking to your pharmacist who just wants a little more detail, there is a very good site just for this. ES: http://www.drugs.com Good luck and be careful! Be absolutely sure you're ok to take together.

Post a Comment