Monday, February 15, 2010

Gay Men Lifting And Carry Fetish Videos Funny Stories / Funny Moments ?

Funny stories / Funny moments ? - gay men lifting and carry fetish videos

When I was in Paris (France). A gay friend of mine came to visit for a weekend and decided to paint the town pink, is one, two innocent young queens in bulk in the Marais. We went to a club called "The London, said it sounded good, we went and saw it was all old and leather, whips and chains to the full.

We believe that these people are employees of the club and we must be very early.
But we went down to the club and decided to explore, and watched as it seemed the men's bathroom, but then spent what seemed another set of toilets, but low and behold, you are not the bathrooms were booths sex. How awful!

Suddenly we realized we were in a sex club for grandparents,So we took our luggage in his hand, lifted her skirt up and hightaled outside the club.

Have fun sharing stories and moments?

2 comments:

Dru said...

My friend and I have a friend who I swear is gay ...... One night the three were drinking and my friend and I went to bed ..... our friend fell asleep on our couch ....... I am an hour later, ask our friend in his bed, his head on my *** and a hand my junk in my other boyfriends ...... I have to get up and go to bed .... was, however, remember that slow, said the whole night, as the man was soft on our genitals ...." says oooooo "and my friend and I almost died laughing, because you have not forgotten the next morning, he just wanted to know how he ended up in bed with us

Roger For World Peace said...

Once, at school, an elderly man who kind enough to look for the occasional weekend and we have a hotel room. In the middle of the night I got up to urinate, but I thought it was in the house and I went Butt Frat Nakken through the door and the corridor along the path I in the fraternity house and took a leak in a plant pot in the corridor. I had to pick me up and led me back into the room.

Post a Comment